Government ServicesBusiness Unit:
Government ServicesRequisition Number:
United States-Florida-MelbourneOther Locations:
United States-California-Assignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs.The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/ Job Description:
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is seeking a Teamcenter Product Consultant 3
for an existing project. Responsibilities include:
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Act as part of a Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers and other internal and external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- Delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support, post production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
- Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Work on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope.
- Work under self-management on routine assignment/projects and light supervision on new assignment/projects.
- Actively participate in Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
- 5-8years of NX and NX managed with Teamcenter Implementation in a customer setting.
- NX and Teamcenter 10.3 minimum experience.
- OS Experience: Unix and Linux
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering orequivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with AMESIM, Fibersim, Syncrofit, MOM and SES applications a plus.
- Experience in Aerospace, Defense and/or Shipbuilding a plus.
- Security + Certification or ability to obtain the certification.
Candidate must be a US citizen and will be subject to a government security investigation to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at the DOD Secret level. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here . Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
We help our Federal customers address national imperatives in energy, infrastructure, automation and marine platforms.