Government ServicesBusiness Unit:
Government ServicesRequisition Number:
United States-Florida-MelbourneOther Locations:
United States-California-Assignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs.The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/ Job Description:
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is seeking a Teamcenter Solution Architect 3
for an existing project. Responsibilities include:
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers and other internal and external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- As an Architect resource, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens PLM Software solution based on multi-product/multi-industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area, applied to standard projects, in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to deliver market leading solutions andprovide value to the customer.In line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption by leveraging the complete Siemens Delivery framework.
- Provide architectural guidance and advice to Sales/PreSales pursuits and Services projects, through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long term roadmap for the solution.
- Act as trusted advisor on architectural design to address business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions will work together to deliver value.Provide direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites. Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area and curate best practices and templates.
- Work under self-management and determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects at a country level, of basic to moderate complexity and diverse scope that require specialist architectural expertise and leadership.
- Participate in Solution Architecture Community of Practice, promoting adoption within projects and country and ensuring that knowledge and lessons learnt are shared across project/program boundaries.
- 5-8years of NX and NX managed with Teamcenter Implementation in a customer setting.
- NX and Teamcenter 10.3 minimum experience.
- OS Experience: Unix and Linux
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with AMESIM, Fibersim, Syncrofit, MOM, and SES applications a plus.
- Experience in Aerospace, Defense and/or Shipbuilding a plus.
- Security + Certification or ability to obtain the certification.
Candidate must be a US citizen and will be subject to a government security investigation to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at the DOD Secret level.
*LI-ANS Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here . Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
We help our Federal customers address national imperatives in energy, infrastructure, automation and marine platforms.