Tech Fellows Program Manager
The Program Manager for the Tech Fellows team will be responsible for successfully managing projects & initiatives across the Tech Fellows program. This role will work closely with stakeholders, Product Managers, Product Owners, and technical leads across Lines of Business and Enterprise teams to define project scope, deliverables & manage expectations. The Program Manager will be comfortable talking to both technical and non-technical associates at all levels of the organization. The Program Manager will partner with the Program leads to manage the day to day activities of the Program that include reporting, communications & task management.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 5 years’ experience as a program manager, product manager, or business analyst
- At least 2 years’ experience writing formal business and technical requirements and documentation
- At least 2 years’ experience leading cross-functional efforts and working closely with analytics, user research, designers, development teams, and business stakeholders
- At least 1 year of experience using Agile methodologies for product development
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business
2 years’ experience technical experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.