R&D Engineering Technician II
$18.77 hr 1.5 year contract
Yorba Linda, CA
Research and Development Engineering is responsible for developing and implementing new products through adherence to established design control processes and good engineering and documentation practices.
Demonstrates working understanding of interrelationships between basic systems as they relate to specific products or tests.
• Uses machine tools to fabricate components.
• Assembles prototype devices, systems and test equipment.
• Sets up and executes pre-defined protocols with moderate supervision.
• Performs basic statistical analysis of results.
• Investigates and documents complex failures.
• Communicates failures to supervisors.
• Is skilled in own work area within an analytical / scientific method or operational process area (e.g., material handling and management, logistics, manufacturing production).
• Expands skills and techniques in one skill area / process / method.
• Maintains appropriate licenses / training / certifications, as needed.
• Applies knowledge and skills to complete assigned tasks within own area.
• Works within established SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
• Works with a moderate degree of supervision
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.