Tech - Production - PharMEDium
Location: South Brunswick Township, New Jersey
Posted: January 17, 2017
Reference ID: 00001HD9
Responsibilities may include packaging and labeling of finished products in the final containers or staging of raw materials throughout the production processing.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Scan, label and process production materials according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Stage carts and inspect raw materials for production in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Follow proper sanitization and maintains segregation procedures while accurately staging carts.
• Use computer hardware and software to generate labels and reports as appropriate.
• Complete necessary documents for accountability and traceability of product following Good Documentation Practices (GDPs).
• Support compounding and operation flows wherever necessary, including cross-training for backup.
• Safely move materials to and from the warehouse, prep area and clean room.
• Maintain appropriate level of security of working area and product.
• Organize and maintain work area based on 5S principles.
• Perform daily/weekly/monthly cleaning according to SOPs.
• Assist in other areas as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or high school equivalency.
• 2 years of manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
• Must have stable work history.
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS: