Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Through a healthcare lens, our mission is to empower every person to live healthier lives and every organization to deliver better healthcare.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
WHY MICROSOFT IN HEALTHCARE
Healthcare systems around the world are amazingly complex. For healthcare to improve, it must be more broadly accessible; delivered more safely, quickly, and effectively; and a more satisfying experience for everyone involved. At Microsoft, we’re focused on the heroes of healthcare, the people developing new, safer, and more effective therapies, the people who provide treatment, the patients who receive it, and the administrators who make everything run smoothly. We want to empower clinicians and researchers to improve detection and diagnosis, treatment and management, as well as prediction and prevention of disease in and out of clinical settings, for both individuals and populations. We want to give people more ready access and more control over their healthcare, strengthening their connections to care providers, so they can have instant access to expert help when and where they need it. We want to help health industry enterprises navigate technological advancements so they can not only cope, but thrive, as changes disrupt the very fundamentals of healthcare in the coming years.
Our role is to assist these heroes and augment what they do with our expertise in cloud, business processes, enterprise productivity, and Artificial Intelligence. We want to make their lives and through them, the lives of all individuals better. One of the most critical priorities for Microsoft is to support customers in their transition into the Modern Desktop which comprises Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 365 clients (Office 365, Office 365 Pro Plus, etc.) managed by Modern IT using modern System Center Configuration Manager, Intune and Azure AD and updated regularly through the as-a-service model.
As a Modern Desktop Technology Solutions Professional (TSP) you will:
• Drive the technical decision at the customer to buy, architect, develop or adopt their solution based on Microsoft technology:
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove to the largest enterprise customers what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how to enable and manage them by driving technical presentations, demonstrations, Architecture Design Sessions, Proof of Concepts and Pilots, leveraging Partner and or Microsoft Services Organization as needed.
• Clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Microsoft Modern Desktop sales.
• Lead architectural and technical Modern Desktop solution sales and usage discussions.
• Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources.
• Be the subject matter expert for Windows 10 clients and Office 365 clients on your local sales team.
• Communicate and escalate technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and insights to the appropriate channel.
• Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft Modern Desktop solutions.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other technical resources (internally and with Partners) for other Microsoft products and services.
• Partner with the security-focused technical sales resources to land the value of Windows Enterprise and Windows Security.
• Support Virtualization and Remote Desktop Services technical conversations and opportunities.
• Support the collaboration, productivity and security-focused sales resources in driving the Customer Success Plan for Office ProPlus activations and Windows 10 deployment across Enterprise customers.
• Shaping current and future products and marketing strategies through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
• Stay sharp and share your knowledge.
• Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your domain.
• Technical Solution Leader.
• Client technologies architect - Strong hands-on technical experience with Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise, Office 365 ProPlus and Modern Desktop technology components like SCCM, AD, BitLocker, Virtualization, Remote Desktop, etc.
• Cloud Trust - High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions.
• Technical breadth - Industry leading experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards.
• Performer - Highly driven person who consistently performs well above company or industry norms.
• Executive Presence - Strong leadership to influence industry decision makers and boards.
• Lead - Able to lead, inspire and mentor members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners.
• Influencer - Ability to drive and influence vibrant internal and external communities through extremely strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills.
• Consummate Professional.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or Information Technology preferred)
• 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles.
• Certification in Windows and Office 365 client technologies (MCSA or MCSE).
• Certification in information security (CompTIA, CEH, CISSP, CISAM).
• Certification in IT Infrastructure Architecture (CITA, MCA, MCSE).
• Certification in Virtualization solutions (MCITP, MCSE).
Travel Required: Approximately 50%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.