WHY MICROSOFT IN HEALTHCARE: Healthcare systems around the world are amazingly complex. For healthcare to improve, it must be more broadly accessible; delivered more safely, quickly, and effectively; and a more satisfying experience for everyone involved. At Microsoft, we’re focused on the heroes of healthcare, the people developing new, safer, and more effective therapies, the people who provide treatment, the patients who receive it, and the administrators who make everything run smoothly. We want to empower clinicians and researchers to improve detection and diagnosis, treatment and management, as well as prediction and prevention of disease-in and out of clinical settings, for both individuals and populations. We want to give people more ready access and more control over their healthcare, strengthening their connections to care providers, so they can have instant access to expert help when and where they need it. We want to help health industry enterprises navigate technological advancements, so they can not only cope, but thrive, as changes disrupt the very fundamentals of healthcare in the coming years. Our role is to assist these heroes and augment what they do with our expertise in cloud, business processes, enterprise productivity, and Artificial Intelligence. We want to make their lives-and through them, the lives of all individuals-better.
As a Collaboration Technology Solutions Professional (TSP):
- You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft’s Collaboration products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will work with partners and others in Microsoft teams to extend the reach of your team and satisfy important customer needs.
- You will lead to clear technical, competitive, and security blockers to accelerate Collaboration solution sales and usage.
- You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by:
o Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
o Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and their solutions, and ensuring that these solutions are implemented.
o Developing new partner relationships to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft Collaboration solutions.
o Shaping current and future products and marketing strategies through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
o You will stay sharp and share your knowledge.
o You will be the subject matter expert for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups, Yammer, Skype for Business IM/Presence/Meetings, PowerApps, Flow, and Visio on your local sales team.
- We encourage all of our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
- Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your domain.
- You will be recognized for exceeding standards of technical and competitive readiness and sharing your knowledge both within Microsoft and among our partners and customers.
- Technical Solution Leader and Collaboration architect.
- The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures in the Collaboration space required.
Amazing Technical Sales Professional:
- Strong Cloud and Collaboration technical or solution selling experience required.
- Deep Office Collaboration products & services knowledge: Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across Office collaboration products and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups, Yammer, PowerApps, Flow, and/or VIsio required.
- Cloud Trust: High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
- Technical breadth: Industry leading experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures and adjacent technologies, architecture designs, migrations, and industry standards required.
- Planning for success: Understand Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Microsoft FastTrack, and the high-level project management and change management tasks associated with driving usage of Collaboration workloads required.
- Collaborative: Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners required.
- Excellent Communicator: Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Executive Presence: Strong leadership to influence industry decision makers and boards required.
- Performer: Highly driven person who consistently performs well above company or industry norms required.
- Lead: Able to lead, inspire and mentor members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners required.
- Influencer: Ability to drive and influence vibrant internal and external communities through extremely strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
• BS/BA degree
• 3+ years software or technology sales experience
• Certification in Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, and/or SharePoint required.
• Certification in information security desired.
Travel required: Approximately 50% Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.