Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking- a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Operations TSP explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of Dynamics 365 solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging derived through their leading the customer discovery process. Your goal is to secure new customer wins that showcase how our innovation portfolio can help our customers to digitally transform their businesses across Financials and Operations lines of business. You also will be an industry expert focused on driving digital transformation into US Health and Life Sciences enterprise customers. You will play an integral part in maximizing our long-term revenue growth by capturing the hearts and minds of the customer’s decision makers and enabling their vision through Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Cloud.
- Design, build, and demonstrate innovative solutions to address business needs in the top US health and life sciences accounts
- Own the technical side of Dynamics 365 enterprise sales opportunities and bring to 80% sales stage for large enterprise accounts.
- Evangelize One Microsoft value and Azure in all engagements
- Be a challenger seller to drive digital transformation
- Utilize proper resources for technical solutioning
- Contribute to the Technical Sales Community
- Complete readiness and attain Level-300 knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities
- Exceed revenue commitments
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management
- Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs
- Active participation in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment.
- 5+ years of experience: Technical pre-sales (preferred) and/or technical consulting experience within the healthcare industry
- Solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management
- Effectively demoing solutions in large and complex customer engagements
- Teaching and guiding customers’ vs servicing or reactive selling
- Deep functional knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines: manufacturing, trade & logistics, human capital management (HCM), core financials, retail
- Manufacturing: experience with lean, process, JIT and other categories of production including demand planning
- Trade & Logistics: experience regarding warehouse management, fleet management, distribution channels
- Core Financials: General ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- HCM: payroll, employee lifecycle, human resources processes and procedures
- Retail: omnichannel marketing and distribution, POS, merchandising
- Competitive knowledge of Oracle, SAP, Workday, NetSuite, Infor, Sage, etc. Knowledge of key industry partners and systems integrators supporting operational business enterprise applications
- Cloud apps and services- especially working technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Workloads.
- Cloud Trust - knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics regarding Cloud services.
- Deep technical experience in supporting platforms and applications running the same
- Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics related to enterprise operational processes
- Explain, demo & prove the capabilities of Dynamics solutions
- Remove technical and competitive blockers
- Lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions, as related to the healthcare industry
- Understand and articulate Microsoft solution value messaging and present relevant and compelling business case examples to potential customers
- Ability to coordinate technical team resources for sales opportunities by identifying necessary team member skills required to win opportunities, assemble as appropriate, and orchestrate customer engagement strategy
- Communicate competitive intelligence from the field to R&D and product marketing
- Optimize partner engagements in competitive sales cycles
- Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with Technical Sales aligned to other Microsoft products and services, such as Azure, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility, and Productivity
- Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements
- Excellent communication skills: organizational, written, verbal and product demonstration
- The ability to effectively compose and demonstrate solutions aligned to manufacturing, trade & logistics, human capital management (HCM), core financials, retail.
• B.S. required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or MIS
• 5+ years of experience in Technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting experience within the healthcare industry
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.