Work with Microsoft’s top customers to envision, design and prototype solutions for the most challenging problems. The Microsoft Technology Center (MTC) is a state-of-the-art facility that combines experience and expertise to help enterprise and strategic customers solve their business challenges through innovative cross workload technologies. We accelerate our customers’ digital transformation by capitalizing on the changing needs of our customers and the new business opportunities of tomorrow. At the MTC, we champion the technical seller field transformation by taking a cloud-first, mobile-first approach and advise the customer on how they get to their vision. Come experience the Microsoft cloud.
As a Technology Solutions Professional MTC, you will:
• Inspire CxO and Enterprise Architect level on what they could achieve by using the right set of innovative technology
• Bring to bear the resources of the MTC to engage customers and CxOs early in the project life-cycle to envision how Microsoft technologies enable compelling business solutions.
• Demonstrate internally and externally how MS technology innovations are applicable within your market and your customers to showcase our business value.
• Explain abstract technical concepts of the platform in a business value context.
• Influence strategic deals through the delivery of high-impact MTC experiences
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how to enable and manage them for our strategic and enterprise customers.
• Help address outstanding technical issues and to drive the customer’s solution and the sales opportunity toward a successful conclusion.
• Influence technical decision within opportunities to accelerate the win of complex solutions on our Platform integrated in the environment of the customer
• Use the Helping Clients Succeed framework, translate the customer’s business requirements into differentiating solutions based on Microsoft devices-and-services.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with virtual account team members and other MTC’s, serving as the technology subject-matter expert (SME) within these teams and assigned geography.
• Design x-workload and Dynamics architecture to accelerate technical decision
• Design cross workload architecture and orchestrate cross domain resources for our customers.
• Design/develop compelling solutions leveraging our technology assets, and to remove technical blockers (business requirements, cloud requirements) that impede sales and are barriers for customer adoption.
• You will stay sharp and share your knowledge.
• We encourage all of our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your domain.
• You will be recognized for exceeding standards of technical and competitive readiness and sharing your knowledge both within Microsoft and among our partners and customers.
• Shaping current and future products and marketing strategies through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
Who We Are Looking For:
• 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles required
• Proven experience engaging with senior level executives
• Ability to inspire customers by communicating complex concepts in a simple, business value context with proven white boarding capabilities
• Be a proven self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes
• Ability and passion to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to manage customer opportunities.
• Commitment to internal and external customer and partner satisfaction, strong listening, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in a competitive team environment
• Enterprise-scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, architecture design and deep knowledge in the following pillar:
• Dynamics. You are knowledgeable across the entire Dynamics 365 suite, and can architect solutions that also include Azure and Productivity components.
• Must be viewed as a leader in the Dynamics technical community given your knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
• Certifications in domain-specific technologies required Certification in Enterprise Architecture strongly preferred
• Certifications in information security desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.