Provides information technology support.Main responsibilities:
Internal Help and Support:
- Provide Setup, Distribution and Support (Break Fix) of IQVIA™ Laptops, iPads and iPhones.
- Respond to problem tickets in a timely and efficient manner in order to resolve problems within established SLA.
- Provide a broad range of information technology support activities on multi-platform environments.
- Drive operational excellence around helping IQVIA™ personnel thrive using technology.
- Develop solutions to complex problems with little or no intervention.
- Provide onsite support as needed throughout IQVIA™ offices. This includes assisting in the remote user.
- Office Relocation or Set-up: aid offices with the tear down and set up of IT equipment and user work stations
- Five years' experience in IT and Network Operations
- BS in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of the following platforms: Microsoft Windows and Office, Apple OS X and iOS, some Linux usage desirable
- Multi-task wizard: ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks simultaneously
- Superior technical and troubleshooting skills, a desire to get things done, a desire to challenge the status quo, and obsessive attention to the needs of our customers and the servers that work for them are absolutely required.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.