**RSA ARCHER TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER**
The Support Engineer role will be part of the Technical Support Team and will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving client issues reported through phone and electronic submission. The emphasis of this role surrounds supporting Archer products and its customers using these products. The candidate will provide support to the clients through the verbal and electronic interaction; will recommend corrective actions, alternative implementation, and solutions; and will maintain a good record of such interactions to make future such requests easier to address.
The Support Engineer will primarily be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving customer-reported issues, which arise when using Archer products.
**Specific responsibilities include:**
• Answer and resolve a large portion of service requests on a first email/call basis
• Accurately document and update Customer Service Requests (CSR's) in the tracking system of record
• Maintain communications with clients on the status of all open requests. All responses should be professional, complete, well formatted, and consistent with prior communications
• Manage personal queue of open requests
• Proactively seek to exceed customer expectations leading to high customer satisfaction ratings
• Serve as the customer's advocate to solve problems and navigate company resources
• Work to constantly improve call handling and resolution processes
• Assist in reducing support load by writing on-line support materials (FAQ's and KB's)
• Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and support increase their efficiency.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, act independently and exercise good judgment
• Ability to make decisions or solve problems using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives and propose quality solutions
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Technical proficiency across Windows platforms including computer networking skills, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft IIS, LDAP, and web-based technologies
• Excellent organization skills; capable of effectively balancing multiple responsibilities, managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Excellent support skills and experience conducting technical training
• College degree preferred, preferably in MIS, CS, or another technology-related study
• Experience in Consultant / Client Support position
• Knowledge of enterprise security best practices and procedures
• Knowledge of information security topics and Internet technology
To implement a strategic, efficient and sustainable governance, risk and compliance (GRC) program, organizations need integrated technologies, expert resources and a unified view into business processes across IT, Finance, Operations and Legal domains. In January 2010 RSA, The Security Division of EMC, acquired Archer Technologies to deliver on this vision through the industry’s most powerful eGRC ecosystem—one that brings together people, processes and technologies to enable best-in-class GRC programs on a global scale. Widely recognized as the industry-leading solution in eGRC, the Archer SmartSuite Framework is leveraged by more than six million licensed users and a client list that includes one in four of the Fortune 100.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Customer Service & Support
400 - SECURITY
US - Kansas - Overland Park