Tech Writer, Tech Fellows
The Tech Fellows Program is tasked with helping to build our engineering culture by elevating the capabilities of our engineering and development teams. The team takes on projects & initiatives across the organization ranging from delivering technical courses to building production software. This role works closely with our team, dev teams, stakeholders, business leads and technical leads to capture, document & disseminate project artifacts, technical documentation & other reference material.
Our Tech Writer must be comfortable talking to both technical and non-technical associates at all levels of the organization. You must passionate about translating technical concepts into widely consumable documentation. In service of creating a better engineering culture, our Tech Writer will enjoy teaching and advancing best practices in the capture, translation & distribution of technical documents & artifacts.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a writer, business analyst, creator of great communications
- At least 2 years of experience creating technical documentation and artifacts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business
- At least 10 years of experience as a writer, business analyst, creator of great communications
- At least 5 years of experience creating technical documentation and artifacts