Techforce Analyst I job in Hillsboro, Oregon
Posted: December 13, 2016
Reference ID: 1140929201
A Techforce Analyst I job in Hillsboro, Oregon is available courtesy of Modis. You will be working as a part of a team with your primary task of providing top of the line application support across the organization. Working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. You will exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. This is a long-term contract position and pays up to $60.00 per hour depending on related work experience.
Techforce Analyst I job requirements include:
- Resolve user issues submitted via ticketing system, phone, and email.
- Uses troubleshooting skills and experience to resolve many issues immediately.
- Escalate unresolved customer issues and recommend documented solutions and/or temporary alternative procedures to users.
- Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation for laptops (Apple & Dell), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with standard peripherals.
- User and administration of operating systems including Mac OSX/IOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu.
- Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Gapps, Browsers, Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Two years of experience in a desktop support function at a large enterprise
- 1-3 years previous Salesforce administration experience with a minimum 300-seat environment handling all aspects of CRM, case management and platform maintenance
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends
- Excellent project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
Polycom and Video Conferencing solutions experience
Linux support experience
Knowledge of Cisco software and hardware
Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication)
Salesforce Administrator (201), Salesforce Advanced Administrator (211), and Salesforce Developer (401) Certifications
If you are interested in this Techforce Analyst I job opportunity in Hillsboro, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Shea O'Shaughnessy at (503) 535-2580 or Shea.OShaughnessy@modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled