Technical Account Executive job in San Diego, CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. Seeking professional talent with a minimum five years successful outside sales experience with a minimum maintenance of $75,000 monthly GM. You will be prospecting for new clients, utilizes in-person cold calls, telemarketing, and direct mail techniques to promote sales objectives and schedule appointments. Conducts sales presentation and prepares written proposals highlighting offerings and solutions to the perspective customer to create a successful partnership. This position offers a competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED commission.
Technical Account Executive job responsibilities include:
- Prospects new clients, utilizes in-person cold calls, telemarketing, and direct mail techniques to promote sales objectives and schedule appointments.
- Qualifies prospects and identifies decision makers.- Initiates sales meetings with prospective customers to introduce Adecco products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients.
- Tours prospective client facilities to gain an understanding of business activities and personnel requirements of the client.
- Conducts needs analysis for potential customer, and increases sales of services by recommending the appropriate company offerings to meet customer's requirements.
- Conducts sales presentation and prepares written proposals highlighting offerings and solutions to the perspective customer to create a successful partnership.
- Maintains relationships with existing customers, continuously providing needs analysis and business solutions.
- Analyzes the daily sales activity of your entire business portfolio and determines areas for further opportunity and develops strategies to increase sales.
- Coordinates sales negotiations and site visits with Branch or Area Management.
- Applies business planning process principles in business development, and makes presentations to management as required.
- Forecasts anticipated sales and provides input to regional sales objectives and recommends strategy development for Branch and Area Management.
- Maintains records of all client sales activities and follow-up requirements, keeping management informed of accomplishments, issues, and new opportunities.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of Company brand awareness through advertising, networking, public relations activities, and job fairs.
- Maintains a balanced portfolio of business in accordance with the territory business plan and Company goals, and continually strives to improve margins.
- Assists management in appraising market conditions by obtaining information on competitors' activity, pricing strategy, product/service offerings and assignment employee availability.
- Leads or assists with daily/weekly sales meetings.
- Provides assistance as a mentor to sales staff, and acts as escalation point for complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years successful outside sales experience and/or one year Adecco sales experience required, with a minimum maintenance of $75,000 monthly GM.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and sales presentation skills required.
- Must have working knowledge of Company's offerings, products and services.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously; meeting deadlines; setting own priorities; and making cold calls.
- Must be able to travel extensively within assigned territory and have the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
Adecco Staffing is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the chosen partner for Fortune 500 companies for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services. We are one ofAmerica's largest employers! 75,000 talented workers trust us daily to advise them regarding their careers and connect them to the best job opportunities across the country.
The Adecco mission is to provide unbelievable service to our associates and clients. We look for individuals who have a strong customer service orientation and are interested in building relationships internally of externally. Experienced staffing/recruiting professionals will find challenging opportunities in recruiting, operations, business development and sales.
We want you to truly benefit from working with us and we are confident that we will inspire you to achieve better work, better life.
If you are interested in this Technical Account Executive job in San Diego, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Chris.Lane@AdeccoNA.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.