Technical Account Manager in Seattle Job Description
As an Intel Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) Technical Account Manager for the Seattle market, you will leverage your leadership skills, business acumen and technical abilities to achieve growth in Sales, Design Wins, and Customer Loyalty by:
- Positioning Intel FPGA solutions to top tier Cloud accounts and other strategic accounts
- Establishing influential executive and engineering relationships
- Identifying opportunities in your account base and uncovering customer needs and decision process to align solutions to make them successful
- Orchestrating winning strategies leveraging Intel PSG technologies and solutions and an extended team of support resources
- Expanding the addressable market by identifying and servicing non-traditional FPGA opportunities
- Creating, maintaining, and executing to written plans at the territory, account and opportunity level
- Working with the field applications and inside sales teams to ensure outstanding technical and logistical support for assigned accounts
- Maintaining accurate customer and opportunity databases as well as sales and design win forecasts
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of sales, marketing, business development, customer facing applications, or related experience, in the semiconductor and/or high tech industry
- Willing to travel
Inside this Business Group
- Previous experience selling FPGAs
- BSEE, BSCE, or other engineering degree
- Experience in cloud architecture
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.