Resilient Systems, an IBM companyTechnical Account Manager
Resilient Systems' mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join our professional services team as a Technical Account Manager
.The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for all business and technical aspects of Resilient Systems customer relationship(s). Technical Account Managers work closely with customers during the post sales phases to ensure a successful adoption of the Resilient platform. By providing top-quality technical service after a sale, technical account managers help to grow customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.TAMs provide a balance of technical and business support for clients throughout their Resilient Systems engagement. From providing implementation assistance to identifying revenue opportunities, the TAMs are our client's external and internal support organization. The TAM will provide product and tool definition to reduce integration and testing time and will define monitoring and other supporting reporting frameworks.Key Responsibilities:
- Qualify, prioritize, and close customer problems
- Respond to customer questions relating to Resilient Systems' APIs and SDKs
- Monitor and address customer tickets to understand common issues
- Outstanding technical capabilities, light coding/basic scripting capability a nice-to-have
- Rounded business skills with ability to understand customer business needs
- Ability to problem solve for clients and internal needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Rotating on-call (page duty) for emergency/incident response
This position is located in the Boston area. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing organization and fill a pivotal role in its growth and success.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.