Technical Administrative Assistant
Location: Hampton, New Hampshire
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 1343653872
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Administrative Assistant in Hampton, NH. This is for a long-term, temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for administration of processes in a proprietary database to maintain tracking of customer jobs. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
- Corresponding in writing (both email and letters) to customers using products and services of the department
- Performing data entry of customer and system information into the proprietary database
- Performing system impact analysis including running automated screen analysis using Excel tables and Geometric Information System (GIS) information
- Creating monthly system reliability reports using Microsoft Excel
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Excel and working with databases
- The ability to maintain order, pay attention to details, and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- At least 1 ¿ 3 years of experience in a related position
The Administrative Assistant in Hampton, NH will work from 7:30 am ¿ 4:30 pm and will be paid between $15.00 - $17.00 per hour based on experience level.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in Hampton, NH or any related opportunities