Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Scott Safety is a well-established, leading brand in the Life Safety Industry with revenue of approximately $600 million dollars and 1100 employees with five manufacturing sites. Scott Safety specializes in respiratory protection devices including self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), gas and flame detection products and personal protective equipment (PPE). Main end use markets include Fire Services, Military and Civil Defense, Petro-Chemical Oil and Gas, Marine and general industrial markets.
Responsible for supporting the Sales & Marketing group with obtaining and entering database information using the company ERP system.
Job Qualifications: Education Experience:
- Provide administrative support to the Training and Technical Support Group and be responsible for maintaining accurate and detailed information relative to person attending Sales and Technician training Programs.
- Provides technical assistance to Scott Distributors, authorized Service Centers, in-house repair centers, end users as well as other Scott Safety employees.
Required High School diploma; preferred 2 year associate degree.Minimum Experience:
Three (3) years general office experience with strong emphasis on database management, and Microsoft Office programs.Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office, Access, and Excel, or comparable database management software programs.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision within a team environment.
- Flexible to changing schedules and priorities.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.