Provides development, design and support for RRD systems associated with automated document introduction, analysis and management, delivering integrated solutions for internal and external customers.
- Provides support, development and programming for RRD’s Digital Asset System (DAS) infrastructure, which holds customers’ digital assets for Composition Departments and Manufacturing locations. Interprets Business Requirements that involve multiple systems and platforms.
- Work with Customers, business analysts and team member to understand business requirements that drive quality technical solution that are aligned with business and IT strategies.
- Implements updates to all supported systems, applications and application version control as well as tests, schedules, and implements new software releases for applicable systems and workflows
- Research, justify and recommend relevant technological equipment (hardware and software)
- Interface with other internal functional groups to support and communicate departmental and corporate-wide objectives
- Provide technical assistance consistent with the infrastructure of the Enterprise Prepress Services team in Lewisville, TX