PeopleSoft Technical Analyst Position
Role & Responsibilities:
- The primary purpose of this position is to manage and maintain the PeopleSoft Applications Systems including the Web Servers, Applications Servers, Process Schedulers and Oracle RDBMS in a Solaris environment.
- The position focuses on PeopleSoft 9.2 Applications and Peopletools 8.55. and Oracle RDBMS12c.
- Provide PeopleSoft Application Management services by troubleshooting the application architecture issues and stabilizing the applications, implementing application and Peopletools upgrades and project migrations.
- Work as a liaison between the customer base and Oracle Product Support to troubleshoot issues related to the Peoplesoft Application.
Experience & Skills:
- Clear, effective and pro-active communication with the Team Members, Oracle Managed Cloud Customers and Oracle Product Support
- Minimum of 5 years of Technical hands-on experience as a consultant or analyst working with PeopleSoft Applications 9.x and Peopletools 8.x.
- Should have Hands-On experience in PeopleSoft Administration .
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting in PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Application Designer, Application Engine, AWE, Component Interface, Integration Broker, SQR, Crystal reports,Change Assistant and other Peoplesoft Components
- This position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiative and flexibility.
- The selected candidate should have excellent communication skills including written and verbal and have the a bility to work with diverse teams as part of a global organization
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver support and solutions to the Peoplesoft Oracle Managed Cloud customer base.Qualifications:
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Principal Support Engineer, you will offer strategic technical support to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction. A primary focus is to create/utilize automated technology and instrumentation to diagnose, document, and resolve/avoid customer issues. You are expected to be an expert member of the technical problem solving/problem avoidance team, routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues. Services may be frequently provided by on-site customer visits.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 7 years experience with Core products or eight years experience with Applications products, BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle).Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.