The Technical Analyst position is within Prudential Retirement – Full Service Solutions Operations area, specifically Defined Contribution Operations. The Technical Analyst Job Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Partnering with Technology and the Service Assurance Liaison Team for upcoming STARS and OMNI, Service & Web enhancement releases.
- Ensuring business testing is completed coupled with flexible availability for late night and weekends.
- Design processes and workflows that maximize efficiency along with detecting issues or problems while providing solutions.
- Apply expertise on systems, tools and approaches to automate and streamline key processes.
- Anticipate and plan for managing process changes; Give thoughtful consideration within a process to the dynamics and interplay between teams, individuals, systems, Management, and functions.
- Developing and executing communication plans to stakeholders effected by process modifications.
- Manage small to medium scale projects and/or phases of a larger projects. Support the business on work related to Technical Enhancements and System Updates.
- Review business requirements and related impact analyses for processes.
- Providing support within Operations/Distributions and/or Contributions to investigate and resolve complex transactional issues and scenarios.
- The Technical Analyst is responsible at times for project management as it relates to documentation, training, and implementation and providing updates to leadership on these initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience in a business analyst, retirement operations, data manager, technical analyst, or similar role required.
- 3- 5 years of equivalent experience working in a complex retirement record keeping / operations related role utilizing daily processing systems (i.e. SunGard, STARS, OMNI, etc.) a plus.
- P revious processing experience on OMNI and STARS processing Contributions and/or Disbursements a plus.
- Strong verbal/written communications along with experience in preparing clear business case analysis.
- Experience in office productivity tools (Excel, and Access) a plus.
- Ability to self-motivate and perform independent direction while simultaneously manage various tasks and priorities.
- Ability to assemble documentation and communications in order to provide feedback and guidance across the organization and at a Leadership level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment along with showing initiative while being results oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.