At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Serve as a member on the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Information Protection (CIP) Operations team that provides centralized oversight, monitoring and support for Exelon
s enterprise cyber security compliance program. Coordinate and or support annual processes such the yearly Self-Assessment / Certification process for all Exelon registered entities. Provide support to the Program Management, Project Oversight, Communications and Quality Improvement activities as needed. Work with a team of 7 FTEs to identify, track and report on overall NERC related activities throughout Exelon. Lead discussions to share overall best practices and drive convergence in IT as well as coordination activities across IT (Management Model, industry, best practices, change management etc. ).
The Lead Analyst IT NERC CIP is responsible for the execution of NERC CIP related activities across the NERC CIP Operations team. This position reports to the NERC CIP Manager. This position works with: NERC CIP Project Managers / Initiative Managers, Standard Owners, Operational Compliance Owners and Business Unit Compliance Contacts (BUCCs) across all Exelon business areas.
- Provide overall support to the NERC CIP Operations Program Management, Project Oversight, Communications and Quality Improvement activities as needed.
- Support and/or coordinate the yearly processes such as Self-Assessment / Certification and Document review process.
- Provide NERC CIP compliance helpdesk support, responding to internal Exelon inquiries
- Identify and promote continuous improvement opportunities related to NERC CIP processes and procedures
- Promote and monitor the NERC CIP Culture of Compliance across the enterprise
- Perform resource analysis across the enterprise to identify program level resource opportunities and gaps and provide and enterprise-wide view of resourcing across NERC CIP projects
- Support the authoring of process for NERC CIP IT process-level documents. This can include writing procedures and also covers performing quality assurance reviews of NERC CIP processes, as well as supporting the identification of owners and driving the convergence of processes where appropriate.
- Support the yearly procedure review/update process through the CIP Annual Procedure review
- Provide framework for and coordinate change management, communications and training activities within IT for the NERC CIP Program.
- Develop, monitor, consolidate and report on IT-related NERC CIP Program metrics.
- Serve as an IT Consultant for all tool integrations, modifications, replacements and changes that support the NERC CIP Program.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Developing program level metrics, engagement with Mitigation Plan and Action tracking
- Support Annual processes including the yearly Self-Assessment / Certification process as well as annual document reviews
- Support to the Program Management, Project Oversight, Communications and quality improvement activities as needed
- Audit evidence reviews, Quality Assessment activities and development of best practices
- Minimum of a Bachelor
s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Support travel to the various Exelon areas involved in the CIP program
- An advanced degree and/or studies in information technology, engineering, auditing, risk management or security
- Audit or enforcement experience
- Proficiency in NERC CIP Reliability Standards
- Strong understanding of the bulk power system
- Program and project management skills
- Understanding of the NERC CIP Reliability Standards
- Work with a team of 7FTEs to support NERC CIP related activities
- Utilize understanding of customer's business needs to determine requirements
- Apply project expertise to plan, design, build and support required products and processes
- Will report to NERC CIP E04 CIP Manager
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.