*** NO C2C PLACEMENTS OR SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE ***
*** THIRD PARTIES NEED NOT APPLY ***
* Allegiance to the scrum team they are assigned to.
* Groom stories to a level of detail that will enable code to be written and tested without defects; write acceptance criteria and generate test scripts.
* Understand downstream impacts of changes to web services and coordinate with those teams to ensure they are in lock-step with the scrum team from a delivery perspective.
* Maintain a living evergreen repository so that we always have an understanding of our current state.
* Juggle multiple stories at any given time, all with aggressive delivery expectations.
* Bachelor's Degree within a technical field.
* 5 years of hands-on experience as a Business Systems Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst or a related discipline with an emphasis on delivering cutting edge technology within finance.
* Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to forge lasting relationships with the scrum team(s) you are part of.
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
* Experience of working with Agile Development teams.
* Ability to read Java code and service definitions in order to understand existing system behavior.
* SOAP, XML, JSON and other similar web service protocols/technologies.
* Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) using Gherkin scripting language.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
* Retail/Consumer banking and investment products.
* Programming Languages (Java preferred).
* Appreciation of responsive web design.
* Experience of working with JIRA.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.