TEKsystems is seeking an Application Support Analyst for a direct placement role.
This individual will assist their customers with support requests relating to their proprietary products. The day to day work is varied and covers clearing the support mailbox, entry of issues/contact into Microsoft CRM, the initial email response back to the customer and phone support/resolution or escalation. Part of this role includes product testing and release management activities. Key Responsibilities
- Provide troubleshooting on application related issues. Monitoring the mailbox/phones and action support enquires
- Provide feedback to the Development Team on current Support issues.
- Maintenance and development of the proprietary software.
- Assist in providing software testing services during the product lifecycle.
- Maintain a high level of skill and technical knowledge of current computer technologies, predominantly the Microsoft range of products.
- Product release documentation and communications.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Experience with Application support/troubleshooting. Demonstrable understanding of Microsoft Windows Server and Databases technologies.
- A commercial knowledge of business operations and business practices common across many businesses.
- The ability to assess users and customer needs, obtain information and effectively communicate/relate to users and customers of varying knowledge levels.
- Proven and demonstrable skills in creating and maintaining excellent customer relationships and focus at all levels.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.