Are you motivated with solving complex business and technical problems? Are passionate about the promise of the cloud? The Microsoft Technology Center (MTC) in Dallas is looking for individuals that can help customers move to agile, cloud-based business application solutions that are powered by the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
You will win the hearts and minds of Microsoft’s largest and most strategic customers by translating abstract technical concepts to business value, and walking through the solution sales process, from discovery to solution design. As a technical leader you will help influence the future roadmap for the Dynamics 365 platform and play an important part in maximizing Microsoft’s long-term vision for empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
You will work in Microsoft’s state-of-the-art facility where you will showcase the latest Microsoft technologies and lead customers through Strategy Briefings, Architecture Design Sessions, Proof of Concepts, Workshops, and Hackathons.
This position will have the following key responsibilities:
• Articulate the possibilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Platform to create new line of business applications that go beyond traditional customer relationship management including field service, customer service, project service automation and customer insights.
• Guide business and technical decision makers on creating business value on top of the CRM platform through Architect Design Sessions, Workshops, and Proof of Concepts.
• Create re-usable architectures with key partners that support solution areas most demanded by customers and the marketplace.
• Serve as the as the go-to technical expert in the business applications space for the regional sales force
• Deliver speaking engagements evangelizing Dynamics 365 in business conferences
• Collaborate with the US and worldwide MTC community to drive industry specific scenarios that deliver business value by leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365 and cloud services
This position requires knowledge in the following areas:
• 7-10 years’ experience as a solutions architect (or equivalent) in the area of customer service, operations, sales automation, project service automation, etc.
• Technical competency in customer engagement, operations, field service, and sales automation solutions such as: Salesforce, Workday, Oracle + Siebel/NetSuite, SAP CRM, etc.
• Mastery of xRM-related business process workflows and corresponding governance, regulatory, and security models
• Proven skills in storytelling, presentation, consultation, demonstration and experience engaging with senior level executives
• Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team to solve technical problems
• Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities; works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
• Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to manage customer opportunities.
• Have a commitment to customer and partner satisfaction, including internal customers, strong listening, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in a competitive team environment.
• Be able to communicate complex concepts in a simple, business value context.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.