A gaming company is searching for a Project Manager for CRM. You will be managing multiple projects for cross-functional teams, studios and stakeholders. You will be driving collaboration to ensure deliverables are on schedule, channeled through proper checkpoints, reporting and prioritized with key stakeholders.
What you'll bring
* Project management work or digital producer experience, preferably in a creative agency environment
* 3+ years of project management experience
* Impeccable communication skills
* JIRA & Confluence or other project management tracking tool experience a plus
What you've done
* Successfully managed complex, cross-functional projects
* Proven experience of managing multiple creative and business stakeholders
* Experience managing creative and shepherding it through multiple checkpoints across legal, PR and multiple Marketing teams
* Experience in Kanban, SCRUM and/or traditional waterfall methodologies
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.