Technical Consultant, Customer Success Job Description:
The Technical Consultant is a key member of the LinkedIn Customer Success Organization, which aims to drive customer success by improving adoption of LinkedIn Talent Solutions products, ultimately securing the successful renewal of customer subscriptions. The objective of this role is to act as a trusted technical advisor, recommending the optimal technology strategy for the talent acquisition requirements of our clients. The Technical Consultant will also be responsible for technical presales activities and for the implementation of LinkedIn technical solutions from capturing initial requirements to driving implementations and final delivery to clients. This role would suit persons from a Sales Engineering, Technical Project/Program Management or Solution Architect background, especially one with previous exposure to Human Capital Management consulting frameworks and technologies.
As part of this team, the Technical Consultant will have specialized and advanced expertise in a specific discipline and will work closely with LinkedIn's world class Corporate Sales, Customer Success Consulting, Products, Engineering, Platform, Business Development and Enterprise Services teams. Responsibilities:
- Drive regional success with LinkedIn Talent Solutions products and technologies: Drive awareness of and success with technology enablers that apply to recruitment business processes. Deliver customer presentations and demos via virtual tools and in person.
- Provide single point of contact for client integrations in pre and post sales capacity : Analyze the client's business needs and recommend the appropriate technology solutions. Use technical experience and established consulting procedures to drive ongoing implementations and delivery of projects involving one or more technical solutions. Develop new ways to scale solutions under moderate supervision.
- Project management - functioning operationally while contributing to/leading strategic projects and initiatives. Interact with all levels from top leadership to staff teams. Drive high profile decision making with effective communication, storytelling, message architecture skills, and related deck-writing. Manage the planning and implementation of process improvements and change management initiatives. Manage technical partner relationships and continue to build on top of existing integrations and processes.
- Demonstrate the proactive sharing of best practices .Establish yourself as Subject Matter Expert. Support the building of accelerators for success of the team. Develop and maintain wikis and presentation content for internal team and sales team.
- Deliver projects as paid Professional Services , under the Project Management Office guidance / supervision
. Basic Qualifications:
- 3+ years as a Technical Consultant leading technical pre-sales discussions and implementing/delivering complex business requirements
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record in driving sales and adoption of technical products
- Great communication and presentation skills to address technical and business audiences
- Problem solver with keen attention to detail. Ability to juggle multiple, self-prioritized, tasks at once
- Prior Big 4 consulting experience
- Experience with HR ecosystem including recruiting operations, talent management and/or employment branding strategy
- Passionate about LinkedIn and its disruptive products
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.