Technical Consultant - LinkedIn Learning Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Technical Consultant is the key technical resource for our Enterprise Sales and Customer Success Manager teams throughout the sales cycle and implementation process. Reporting to the Manager of Technical Consulting, the Technical Consultant works closely with our customers technical resources and the LinkedIn Learning implementation team to ensure a smooth integration and respond to issues as they arise. Responsibilities:
Support our Enterprise Sales team in North America as the key technical resource to understand customer requirements, promote the sale of our products, and provide sales support.
- Act as the primary technical interface on customer sales calls, evangelize LinkedIn Learning Solutions.
- Investigate and implement new authentication and integration solutions as required.
- Ensure successful large scale deployments of lynda.com at http://lynda.com/ by supporting clients with integration, authentication, and custom development efforts using APIs.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations that explain our products to clients and prospects.
- Work closely with the product team to stay current on product features and platform changes.
- Provide input to internal product teams on customer needs and industry trends for product enhancements.
- Document any new technical issues, investigate solutions, and communicate the solutions to the appropriate teams.
- Answer product questions and provide basic technical support on the use of lynda.com at http://lynda.com/ products.
- Identify, evaluate, and communicate customer trends to leadership in a prompt manner.
4+ years experience in a technical consulting, sales engineering or similar position Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in engineering or similar discipline
- Proven experience with security protocols and enterprise user management systems (e.g. SAML, Active Directory)
- Experience with the following: web proxies, VPN services, web servers; and SalesForce.com
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to logically troubleshoot issues
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally Ability to work on many projects and sales opportunities simultaneously
- Comfortable working in both Mac and Windows environments
- A good understanding of the enterprise software space
- Previous experience supporting the sales process
- Basic understanding of databases