Technical Consultant - Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The Technical Consultant is the key technical resource for our Sales and Customer Success teams throughout the sales cycle and implementation process. The Technical Consultant works closely with our customers' technical resources and the product team to ensure a smooth integration and respond to issues as they arise. Responsibilities
- Support our Sales and Customer Success teams as the key technical resource to understand customer requirements, promote the sale of our products, and provide sales support.
- Act as the primary technical interface on customer sales calls
- Investigate and implement new authentication and integration solutions as required.
- Ensure successful large scale enterprise deployments of LinkedIn products by supporting clients with integration and authentication.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations that explain our products to clients and prospects.
- Work closely with the product team to stay current on product features and platform changes.
- Provide input to internal product teams on customer needs and industry trends for product enhancements
- Document any new technical issues, investigate solutions, and communicate the solutions to the appropriate teams.
- Answer product questions and provide basic technical support on the use of LinkedIn enterprise products.
- Identify, evaluate, and communicate customer trends to leadership in a prompt manner.
- 2+ years experience in a technical consulting, sales engineering or similar position
- Proven experience with security protocols and enterprise user management systems (e.g. SAML, Active Directory)
- Bachelors degree in engineering or similar discipline
- Experience with the following: web proxies, VPN services, web servers; and SalesForce.com
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to logically troubleshoot issues
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ability to work on many projects and sales opportunities simultaneously
- A good understanding of the enterprise software space
- Previous experience supporting the sales process