A hands-on expert with strong technical competencies in continuous improvement and successful experience in new product introduction and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) and DMAIC implementation that contribute to the corporate sustainable growth and excellence while preserving the culture and product that spark the success. Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead by example, coach, consult, advice and/or train different levels of stakeholders and AMAT new product introduction teams in applying DFSS (quality by design, robust engineering and structured continuous improvement) and DMAIC methodologies and tools, and in addressing quality issues and the systemic improvement projects.
- Provides expertise and mentoring to stakeholders and project teams on FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis, SPC (Statistical Process Control), MSA (Measurement System Analysis), Design of Experiments (DOE), Quality Function Deployment (QFD) and other Six Sigma tools.
- Execute Continuous Improvement program/projects on Design for manufacturability, Design for producability, Quality and productivity improvements.
- Change agent responsible to drive Continuous Improvement projects in Engineering and Product Development, through the application of six sigma principles, method and tools.
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.Qualifications: Key Requirements:
-Statistics and DOE (min 5 years of experience)
-SPC: Statistical Process Control (min 3 years of experience) -
DMAIC Black Belt or DFSS Black Belt (min 3 years of experience)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.