A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation's most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area.
The Technical Copywriter will write, standardize documentation related to the development of consumer and business products including online tutorials, videos, user guides and other information media. The Technical Copy Writer is responsible for the needs of end users of technical documentation by producing high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience. This includes creating user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides, instruction manuals, tutorials and online videos. Additionally, the technical writer studies product samples and engages with product designers and developers to make products easier to use and with fewer instructions. The technical writer will also use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding of products and services.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum five (5) years experience as a technical writer.
• Must be able to understand complex information and communicate the information to consumers.
• A demonstrated ability to explain complex topics in a clear, concise and cogent manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
• Detailed-oriented with an ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice, a leading global communications company, has brought together Cablevision and Suddenlink.