What you’ll be doing...
- Reviews and documents the new enterprise level solutions (e.g. involving teams and interaction, integration with multiple systems, covers multiple business processes or geographic regions).
- Partners with Vendor’s operations team for metrics and management of operations reports for Web and Mobile.
- Generates crash analytics and reporting metrics for app usage and behavior.
- Analysis click through metrics, ensuring Lead to Cash conversions.
- Understands and advocates the Enterprise Architecture and information technology strategies.
- Sets standards, strategies and procedures across the development lifecycle in the areas of systems integration and testing and ensures that practitioners adhere to them.
- Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures.
- Communicates Security gaps and creates schedules to close gaps.
- Manages change control process and defines schedules for changes and launch to app stores.
- Has deep understanding of all front ends and back end applications and infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable on Cloud infrastructure and SAAS platform deployments.
- Manages and maintain dashboards of key performance indicators, insights, alarms and monitoring
- You’ll be working directly with a Vendor to develop these and also will liaise with the other development teams and operations managers.
What we’re looking for...
- 5+ years of work experience required
- Self-motivated, resourceful, detail- and deadline-oriented
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fine-tuned analytical skills with strengths in attention to detail, problem solving, and logical reasoning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate to various constituencies and work effectively with a variety of staff at all levels within and outside the organization
- Strong team player, strong analytic, problem solving, decision-making skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems.
- Ability to innovate new solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation and negotiation and the ability to work with internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.