What you’ll be doing...
- Responsible for establishing the roadmap, managing the design and enhancing theApigeeplatform and solutions for API related capabilities across the enterprise. You will own and lead the build and delivery of highly scalableApigeeplatform in GCP.
- Build, Manage and Evolve theApigeeAPI Management Platform to maintain operational SLAs and meet the needs of the enterprise and developer community.
- Implement API management usingApigeeto include API proxies, mashups, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals.
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project.
- Document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts.
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to help define platform direction, provide thought leadership on maturing API adoption and create best of breed customer experiences.
- Work with the product vendor on issue resolution and enhancements.
What we’re looking for...
- 8+ Years as a team lead and architecting an api management layer for large enterprise environment
- 2+ years of working in consumer product and/or technology brand.
- 2+ years strong project management skills with accountability for end to end delivery
- 2 + years of knowledge of implementing security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management), REST.
- 2 + years of experience with an API management software likeApigeewith the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security.
- Experience developing and optimizing server architectures.
- Enterprise integration lead experience with 8+ years of experience on various API and integration tools both on premise and cloud.
- Experience in an API specialist role and delivered multiple API engagements leveragingApigeeAPI Edge gateway.
- Hands on experience in GCP - Cloud Computing Services.
- Discovered, designed and documented API specifications using YAML.
- Hands-on experience in developing JSON, Restful web services and APIs.
- Successfully designed & delivered API and SOA based solutions.
- Experience in HTTP/HTTPS protocol, web services and use of web servers.
- Experience in designing relational databases and SQL scripting.
- Knowledge of Cassandra, Hadoop/MapReduce, Mongo DB.
- Knowledge of SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA.
- Experience in working on the cloud (iPaas / Saas).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.