* Bachelor’s degree in television production or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
* 2 years experience with required technical skills in video production
* Proficiency with the following equipment:
o Video router and multi-viewer, particularly knowledge of Evertz products
o Broadcast production switchers, particularly knowledge of Ross Video switchers
o Media servers
o Graphic creation
o Audio mixer and router
o Telephone bridges
o Digital media encoders
o Video conference units, particularly Cisco and Tandberg
o Windows-based PCs
* Familiarity with digital video transport and streaming formats, such as SDI, MPEG, H.264, Flash Video
* Ability to function as both the Producer and Technical Director when needed.
* Ability to maintain quality work while facing tight deadlines and high pressure situations
* Knowledge of systems and equipment of sufficient depth to allow for responding to emergency situations with a work around.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Ability to understand and work with a culturally diverse team across various geographies.
* Detailed-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with senior executives and customers.
* Customer service skills and client focus.
* Experience in creating and distributing written communications in an operations environment.
* Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Ability to closely adhere to defined operational processes and technical standards
* Ability to complete assigned, recurring tasks with limited supervision.
* Experience with broadcast delivery applications involved in the control of slide synchronization, polling and Q&A moderation
* Experience with Cisco Telepresence systems
* Experience with Tandberg EX and/or C series video conference systems
* Experience with Cisco Telepresence CTMS and/or Codian MCU video multipoint
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.