Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Performs technical review and editing of new and revised MMD Quality Management System (QMS) documents and Global Quality Assurance and External Affairs procedures. Provides leadership and ownership of the QMS document development and review/approval process and ensures documents and supporting presentations are ready for review/approval by Quality Standards Committee. Qualifications: Education Minimum Requirement:
Required Experience and Skills:
- BS in Life Science Field, Engineering Field or related relevant discipline
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 10 years prior site and/or Global Quality experience in FDA and or EU regulated pharmaceutical, vaccine, biologics, API manufacturing preferred with at least 3 years experience in a technical writer/editor role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to accurately interpret and apply regulatory expectations to the QMS in a drug, device and biologics manufacturing environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement