This position will be located in Los Angeles (so please only apply if you are willing to relocate or already live in the Los Angeles area) .
Intel freeD is a dynamic and creative group with a start-up atmosphere within Intel, developing the future of video technology.
"freeD" stands for Free Dimensional Video, and is an entirely new concept for capturing, processing and rendering video so as to allow users to immersively interact with real, live video.
Our content is captured in the largest sport and entertainment venues in the world -Super Bowl, Soccer, NBA, etc. and is used today on television. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The technical Infrastructures Support group is looking for an experienced Engineer to join the team. Your daily work responsibilities will include the following:
- Complex system installation (hardware, communication components, software, network, optical sensors)
- Troubleshooting for hardware and software reported by field engineers and operators
- Support LAN's, WAN's network segments, internet, and intranet systems
- Assign switch protocols and firewall configuration
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems
- This job requires 50% travel
- Flexibility with working hours is requires as well as the ability to work non-traditional hours
You must possess the below "minimum qualifications"
to be initially considered for this position. "Additional Preferred qualifications"
are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
EDUCATION: Degree in engineering or in another related field PLUS AT LEAST 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
AND AT LEAST 1 YEARS IN THE FOLLOWING AREA:
- Complex system installation and support
- Field support
- Network and Infrastructures support and installation
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls,software deployment, security updates and patches
- Experience with Windows 7,8 2012 server and above
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience or strong knowledge/understanding of Office SW package
PLEASE NOTE LOCATION:
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Technical understanding and ability to learn complex systems
- Very high technical skills and ability to execute tasks without much guidance
- Service oriented, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Problem solving skills and creative thinking
- MCITP certification is a plus
This position will be located in Los Angeles
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.