TEKsystems is seeking 3 Technical Instructors to support a client in Fort Gordon, GA.
- All candidates MUST have ACTIVE TOP SECRET government clearance
- All candidates MUST have a Bachelor degree
- 10+ years' experience in Information Technology
- Information Security: 3+ years reverse Engineering Experience. Multiple operating systems experience (Mac, Redhat, Linux, Windows). This person needs to understand how to create malware, do reverse engineering, create tools for analysis, have some programming experience (they use python), etc.
- Network: CCIE or JNCIE certification. Proficient for Ruby or Python programming language. Must be comfortable with reading and understanding Requests for Comment (RFC). Must be comfortable with taking an RFC for a networking protocol and creating a compliant implementation from scratch.
- Operating Systems: Must have in-depth knowledge of operating system concepts such as processes, threads, context switching, user mode/kernel mode, synchronization, IO and CPU Scheduling and their associated algorithms, memory management, and filesystems. Must have knowledge of the in Windows, GNU/Linux, and BSD. Must be comfortable with and able to complete both LFS and BLFS (Linux from Scratch/Beyond Linux from Scratch). Must be proficient in x86 or x64 assembly. Must be proficient in C. Must be comfortable with both the Linux API and Windows API (win32 & UWP).
Instructor/Content Developer Percent Breakdown:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- 40% developing curriculum, researching new technologies and preparing for classes.
- 20% Administrative tasks
- 40% classroom training and teaching.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.