The Coca-Cola North America Technical Internship Program is a 10-week paid summer internship experience with The Coca-Cola Company. It is designed to provide robust exposure to the Technical function, including challenging projects as well as structured professional development. The program is designed to engage and develop leadership talent, while the building strong talent relationships for the future on behalf of Coca-Cola North America's Technical Innovation and Stewardship (TI&S) function.
Summer Internships are available to both undergraduate and graduate students. The interns will report into leaders within the TI&S team.
All positions are based in Atlanta, with internships in the following areas:
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Quality Safety and Equipment (QSE)
- Scientific Regulatory Affairs (SRA)
Students pursuing degrees in Food Science, Science, Chemistry, Engineering, Supply Chain, operations are a plus.
Interns must have quantitative and analytical skills, and a familiarity with consumer goods business strategy. Also, interns must have excellent written and oral communication abilities, and be competent in project and task prioritization. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
• Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer
• Data Extraction & Validation: Ability to extract and query data from systems (e.g., PAPA$, SAP, Focus, Billing and Promotions, Nielsen, Compass, PLUS, OPS, Messenger) Knowledge of and ability to understand and resolve data inconsistencies or variances
• Monitoring, Measurement and Metrics: Knowledge of key business drivers or measures used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of an internal group or a supplier.
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of SAP systems; Excellent Excel skills, strong skills in PowerPoint, Word, and Access.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry covers such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top