A Technical Label Specialist/ Graphic Designer job in Plymouth, MN is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum Associates degree and two years of experience with creating labels along within regulated manufacturing setting. You will design and develop within labeling programs using label printing software (including barcodes) and implement labeling for new and existing products into production, including off-site production.
Technical Label Specialist/ Graphic Designer job responsibilities include:
• Implementing label designs into production and verify program prints labeling correctly
• Ensure labeling meets barcoding standards for UDI and GS1.
• Design features using label printing software to eliminate labeling mix-ups when software is generic for labels across a product line
• Design and implement labeling for production including database interaction, scripting, and font issues and identify and test new label printers. Implement label printing program into production and verify program prints labeling correctly.
• Utilize label printing software to create printed product packaging labeling including barcode concatenation for product number, Lot & Serial Number, and Expiration and MFG Date. All printed Bar Codes must pass verification.
• Associates or Bachelors degree in Graphic Design
• Candidate must possess a minimum two years of experience
• Flexibility to adapt designs to meet departmental/corporate needs.
• Knowledge of and ability to use label printing software (Loftware) to develop label printing programs, including Barcodes for lot/serial numbers, and expiration & manufacturing dates.
• Experience with Adobe CS6 or Loftware software is preferred. Knowing Easy Label is a plus along with familiarity with Symbols libraries, and FDA regulated products background.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.