This position provides professional and skilled technical services and support to internal clients.
- Interacts daily with clients and other IS support personnel to deliver technical support and solutions.
- Responsible for researching recommended new technology as it may impact the user community and provide guidance to prevent adverse impact to other IS staff and/or users groups as needed.
- Accountable for meeting established Service Support service level agreements and maintaining the appropriate level of communication with the client and Service Support staff.
- Develops deeper knowledge in one or more subject matter areas and provides technical support and advice to other IS staff.
- Availability during non-business hours may be required.
- Must be a strong problem solver with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi task high impact issues.
- Skilled in general IS technologies such as, Networking, Systems & Storage, Exchange, AD.
- Familiar with general office productivity tools such as, MS Office suite, Adobe, etc…
- Experienced and knowledge of Project management concepts and techniques.
In addition to providing phone coverage support when necessary, this team will provide internal support to the overall process improvement of the Support Service organization:
- Chronic Problem Identification and Resolution: chronic issues will be assigned to this technical to resolve high impact or recurring issues in the environment
- Process Improvement Analysis: work with Service Support Manager to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Support Services Initiative Planning and Implementation: work with Service Support Manager to identify technology improvement.
- Operational Readiness and Implementation Services: turning up new services or new support responsibilities. This team will engage with ongoing project teams at the appropriate time to develop and document new support process and procedure that will be required to support new system or service being brought online.
- Firm Wide End User Liaison: work with OS -Office Managers, Business Relationship Managers to develop process to understand end user satisfaction and support needs. Develop quarterly communication feedback loop channel. Develop methodology and communication Mechanism to leverage and encourage usage of new technology throughout
Skill sets required include
- Fundamental knowledge of software and hardware technologies
- Strong technical, analytical, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to define and direct coordinated processes to provide high quality systems, communication infrastructure, and technology support to the enterprise
- Strong understanding of all MS Server OS technologies used by Crowe and troubleshooting processes
- High School diploma required; Two-year degree in CIS/MIS or related field experience and/or equivalent training and certifications is preferred.
- 3-5 years previous related experience required.
- Customer service training/experience with relevant certifications is highly desirable.
- Fundamental knowledge of software and hardware technologies.
- Strong technical, analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to utilize coordinated processes to provide high quality systems, communication infrastructure, and technology support to the enterprise.
- General understanding of technologies and troubleshooting processes.
- Ability to work various shifts as needed including evenings and weekends.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.