What you will do
• Develop application services for PaaS and Infrastructure agnostic applications
• Define, implement & automate Continuous deployment, Zero-downtime, Rolling update workflows
• Build tools/frameworks for operational monitoring and alert management
• 3-5 years' experience working on a senior high impact software development team
• MSEE/CS combined with 2+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 5+ yrs related experience.
• Expert Programming skills with Python and Java
• Linux system development exposure, familiarity with Virtualization, Containers & Microservices.
• Experience in all phases of SW development cycle with some exposure to agile development methodologies
• Practical expertise in building high performance, highly scalable distributed systems deployed on the cloud (AWS or others)
• Full stack development experience in developing web applications, RESTful APIs, microservices, stateful & stateless applications. Working knowledge of using various databases (sql or nosql ) for persistence.
• Use or implementation of PaaS based systems (such as Heroku, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift).
• Hands-on experience in developing backend services leveraging container technologies and container management systems such as Kubernetes, Mesos.
• Experience initiating cross-function collaboration with Ops, Product and Design to develop high quality, focused products (and inspire your team to independently initiate this same collaboration).
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills - Clearly articulate technical concepts, designs & solutions
• Passionate and intrinsically motivated
• Strong appetite for constant learning, thinking out of the box, questioning the problems & solutions with the intent to understand and solve better
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.