What you will do
• Develop self-healing operational infrastructure for cloud based applications
• Define, implement & automate Continuous deployment, Zero-downtime, Rolling update workflows
• Build tools/frameworks for operational monitoring and alert management
• 3-5 years' experience working on a senior high impact software development team
• MSEE/CS combined with 2+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 5+ yrs related experience.
• Expert Programming skills with Python and Java
• Linux system development exposure, familiarity with Virtualization, Containers & Microservices.
• Experience in all phases of SW development cycle with good exposure to agile development methodologies
• Practical experience in developing applications using microservices, container technologies, container management systems such as Kubernetes, Mesos etc
• Experience in developing and deploying code to production cloud (AWS or others), associated development methodologies and automation workflows
• Has broader system level knowledge, intuitive understanding of system level interactions, performance tradeoffs
• Obsessed with Continuous deployment of cloud based software with Canary releases, Rolling updates, Feature Flags etc.
• Practical experience in handling zero-down time with databases, schema upgrades, code updates etc.
• Good understanding of databases (sql and nosql), consistency models, databases deployed in highly available modes.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills - Clearly articulate technical concepts, designs & solutions
• Passionate and intrinsically motivated
• Strong appetite for constant learning, thinking out of the box, questioning the problems & solutions with the intent to understand and solve better
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.