Location: Belvidere, Illinois
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 137524903
Modis Engineering is currently recruiting for a direct hire Technical Manager job located in Rockford, IL. Interested candidates must have a solid background in operation of all Engineering and Technical support functions in the automotive industry. The main responsibility of this position will be to lead Engineering and Technical Support functions including Production, Product Launch, Process Launch and Technical Strategy.
Technical Manager job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for technical related continuous improvement and all Engineering KPI's listed in the Manufacturing excellence glide path
• Participate in the creation of the Operational Plan and will have specific areas of accountability in its execution.
• Responsible for reporting personnel evaluations; accessing effectiveness of technical abilities, team working skills, leadership potential while providing career guidance / Smart Goals in-line with Operational Plans
• Provide input for Business Operating System changes while maintaining an active involvement in the auditing process
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• Five to Ten years in automation, assembly, and robotics related experience in automotive environment.
• Three plus years of experience in a Management capacity.
• Ability to understand safety procedures and precautions.
If you are interested in this Technical Manager job opportunity in Rockford, IL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jacqui Kolar at Jacqui.Kolar@Modis.com