Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Engineer - Software
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1021335
What You'll Do
You're a passionate and highly motivated Product Manager for Cisco Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure (NFVI). The Cisco NFVI solution provides virtualized infrastructure for virtual network functions (www.cisco.com/go/nfvi). You will be a contributor responsible for the strategy, roadmap, product definition, pricing, market analysis and Go to Market plan for Cisco NFVI.
Who You'll Work With
In this role you will have to work cross functionally across BU engineering and key product marketing, sales, services and BDM teams in the company.
Who You Are
You have a minimum 8 years of Software or IP Networking experience and a minimum 2 years experience with OpenStack or VMWare ESXi. You have at least 2 years of Product Management experience
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Familiarity with datacenter architectures and the different flavors
- Knowledgeable about Service Provider Network architectures
- Exposure to NFV based solutions, Service Orchestration
- Experience with Cloud Management technologies such as OpenStack
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Methodologies with relevant experience in all phases of a Product Life Cycle
- Experience in launching new products in a highly competitive market
- Ability to present to senior level executives both inside and outside the company
- Ability to work independently with only minimal management oversight.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills along with superior interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in a fast paced, ever-changing, deadline-driven environment
- Pricing and Selling of SW products
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Keywords@ciscocareers is #hiring #Technical Marketing #TME #Openstack #datacenter #software defined networks #cloud #Engineering #SDN #NFV
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Global Service Provider, Cloud, Video, Collaboration
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.