Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Marketing
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1017218
What You'll Do
Working at OpenDNS means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with innovative ideas, world-class research and unrivaled products and services. It's a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, so it won't be long before you witness the results of your hard work. But don't just take our word for it. We've seen nearly 100% year-over-year usage growth.
• This technical marketing engineer specializes as the product team's go-to evangelist.
• Tell stories that inspire passion and amplify our product opinions, vision/roadmap, and thought leadership.
• Build support for our product technology to establish it as the next standard for the security industry.
• Be an expert on our product use cases, customer needs, market trends, and the threat landscape.
• Present on and demo at industry events around the world, on webcasts, and in conference rooms at the largest companies to help audiences understand our product capabilities and benefits.
• Present to Cisco Sales & Partner SE teams about our latest use cases and capabilities.
• Be the sales force's key contact to help technically close the sale for our largest opportunities.
Who You'll Work With
OpenDNS is a leading provider of network security and DNS services, enabling the world to connect to the Internet with confidence on any device, anywhere, anytime.
Our approach is twofold; first Umbrella, our cloud-delivered network security service, blocks advanced attacks including malware, botnets, and phishing threats, while our predictive intelligence engine uses machine learning to automate protection against newly-discovered threats before they can reach our customers. Today, we handle more than 80 billion daily Internet requests from 65 million+ users around the world. Our global network has proven reliability and adds no latency. We protect each and every one of our customers' devices globally without any hardware to install or software to maintain.
About the Team
The Product Team combines product managers & marketers, technical marketing & user experience engineers, creative designers, and website developers.
Who You Are
• 5+ years in evangelism, technical pre-sales, or customer success for a security-focused product.
• Proven record of explaining new, disruptive solutions to enterprise customers-both the strategic benefits and practical use cases.
• Demonstrated presentation and webcast/video recording expertise-share links of your work.
• Based in the San Francisco Bay Area and willing to travel ~25%.
• Engaging, charismatic presenter who's comfortable in front of audiences of all sizes and with both technical and non-technical buyers including C-level executives.
• Technically-savvy to set up demo/lab environments in various cloud, network and endpoint architectures.
• Keen ability to translate complex ideas into various mediums for effective consumption with a strong attention to detail.
• Knows how to build strong relationships with Sales & Marketing teams to contribute to revenue and retention goals.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Watch Video To Learn More About Cisco
@CiscoCareers is #hiring #Product Evangelist #Technical Marketing #Security Product #Network Security #Endpoint Security #Cloud Security #Web Security
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Security
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.