Technical Operator 1 – 2 nd Shift – Jefferson City, MO
We are actively seeking a Technical Packaging Operator 1 (Second Shift, 6pm to 6:15am, several roles open) to join our factory located in Jefferson City, MO. We encourage locals to apply, as we do not offer relocation at this time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safely and efficiently set up and operate production equipment.
• Perform regular maintenance.
• Line changeovers.
• Perform mechanical adjustments and produce a quality product within a team environment.
• Automated equipment operation, electrical/mechanical troubleshooting, or programmable controller experience is a plus.
- Must have NCRC (National Career Readiness Certification), or, Work Keys Certification. If not already obtained, please register to go take the assessments. For more information regarding the NCRC (Work Keys Assessments), please visit the Missouri Job Center located at 1716 Four Seasons Drive, Suite #101, Jefferson City, Missouri, 65101. The main number is (573) 526-8115.
- Previous manufacturing experience with electrical/mechanical/troubleshooting ability, and or Technical School Degree and/or higher education credits.
- A high school diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Preferred computer skills to include Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.