Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
At Workday, the Technical Presales Consultant is leveraged strategically in all parts of the sales cycle, including delivering value pitches to business users including to the offices of the CIO, CFO, CHRO and to take deep dive technical discussions with IT. In this role, you will leverage your polished presentation abilities, presales and enterprise software technology acumen to:
Your experience should also include:
- Articulate and differentiating the value of, and expand adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) to different audiences
- Represent disruptive technology in a large addressable market
- Highlight the advantages of the Workday architecture and business process framework over legacy ERP systems. Be part of the discussions around advanced/new technology, including SaaS, Enterprise integration, and Global Security
- Understand and communicate the Security, Privacy, Performance and Support aspects of the Workday SaaS offering
- Unrivaled professional, polished presentation experience, to the C-Suite.
- 6-10+ years of software pre-sales or related value-based influencing expertise.
- A strong technical knowledge including but not limited to:
- Legacy ERP technology background is desired
- Integration design pattern knowledge from flat files to Web services.
- Object Oriented (OO) programming skills/understanding.
- Software as a Service and/or knowledge of Workday's unique delivery model.
- Knowledge of software and infrastructure security.
If you are a proven Pre-Sales professional with technical domain expertise in Enterprise Software, and you want to learn more about potential opportunities with our team, click "apply now" to get in touch with our recruiters!
Learn about Workday's continuous innovation:
keywords: presales, presales, pre-sales, enterprise software, saas, wdaypresales
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.