Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa
works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our
VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the
Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
The Operations and Infrastructure (O&I) Project Management Office (PMO) provides the program and project management expertise that keeps Operations and Infrastructure projects moving, on schedule and within budget. The team anticipates problems before they occur and determine solutions to accomplish project goals regardless of changing circumstances. In this position of Technical Product Delivery Manager, as an individual contributor, you will work with cross-functional teams spanning multiple organizations. You will be expected to successfully manage the infrastructure planning function, infrastructure demand, project portfolio, and relationship between the O&I organization and assigned Product Development (PDs) partners.
Ideally, you will have successful experience in leading functional teams of varying technical disciplines in a highly matrixed environment (Network, Security, Database, Finance, etc. You will have a successful history of managing a portfolio of programs/projects of various size and priority, leading large scale, complex infrastructure efforts in a high volume environment, and demonstrate a sustained track record of delivering high-quality solutions, on-time and to specifications. You must demonstrate a strong competency in helping to create and sustain an enterprise wide environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation. In addition to leading multiple cross-functional activities and work streams, and you must be experienced in successfully driving solutions, while managing escalations and conflict resolution.
Fiscal year planning and forecasting
- Capture demand across various initiatives - new, as well as organic growth
- Initiate and maintain a fiscal year portfolio road map of PD programs/projects. Estimate annual operating plan (AOP) and budget requirements based on demand
- Periodically review AOP plan and demand with PD groups to ensure accuracy or adjust as necessary. Utilize demand planning for financial forecasting and impact analysis
- Set and negotiate expectations on delivery with the PD groups
Demand, Capacity Planning
- Maintain demand profile for the PD groups to the Capacity team to aid in overall capacity planning and purchasing
- Regular infrastructure demand review with the Capacity team and adjust to the fiscal year deliverables
- Help ensure peak season readiness for respective PD groups
- Accountable for successful delivery of PD projects
- Act as a single point of coordination for PD groups in regards to planning, estimation, execution, launch and escalations
- Provide O&I road map and strategy guidance to PDs
- Drive prioritization of PD project pipeline/road map
- Establish and publish O&I engagement model. Facilitate at least quarterly reviews of O&I engagement model with stakeholder (TLT)
- Follow PMO project management guidelines to maintain accurate project schedules, track dependencies and ensure timely delivery of projects
- Mentor new Project Managers and Project Analysts on O&I engagement model.
- Understand key delivery roles across O&I and PD groups to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Provide strategic & tactical Program Management leadership.
- Define and manage portfolio and program level governance processes and forums in support of data-driven decision-making and providing transparency into progress, risks and issues.
- Establish key performance indicators and operating metrics and drive operational excellence in the end-to-end project/program delivery.
- Maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Work with Solution design, Engineering & architecture to identify optimization opportunities for PD utilization and cost.
- Track spend vs budget to ensure adherence and delivery within budget.
Education, experience and technical skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field
- MBA or Master's degree in a related field preferred
- High degree of business acumen and technical competency; ability to balance and bridge technology and business needs; project and program management
- Ability to lead through organizational change and ambiguity
- Reputation for being a collaborative thought partner and business leader, skilled at establishing formal and informal networks within the company
- Strong resource management skills with demonstrated ability to facilitate large scale planning, delivery, and validation efforts
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word , PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint & Visio skills.
Knowledge of Project Management Methodology, Software Development Life cycles including Agile and Waterfall a plus
- Previous experience using Clarity PPM, JIRA, or a similar project management tool is a plus
- Solid understanding of next gen infrastructure.
- Experience in reviewing technical solution design and evaluation to ensure it meets requirements and long term road map goals
- 7 + years' experience in a technical project management and/or solution delivery role. A combination of a technical / engineering role and PM role will be considered. Experience should show an increasing scope of responsibilities and experience within an infrastructure team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.