Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Job Description About the Team
The Technology Product Management team at Workday drives the product and strategy for Workday's secret sauce - our technology platform that was designed from scratch for the cloud. We are growing at a fast pace, and we're looking for folks with a strategic vision and a proven track record for successfully getting sought-after products to market. You'll get to define integration strategy and features and how they are embedded across our entire suite of applications. Product managers at Workday are involved in all aspects of the product management life cycle. They design great new features to delight our customers, evangelize the enhancements to both internal and external stakeholders, all while sweating out the details to deliver a superior end product. About the Role
Does the challenge of defining integration technology in the era of cloud computing appeal to you? Do you want to explore this challenge for a fast-growing company poised to be a leader in the SaaS market? In this role, you would:
- Gather requirements from Workday's customers, development teams, consultants and sales teams.
- Write detailed user stories based on prioritized requirements
- Work closely with the development organization through design, testing, and product release to deliver features
- Manage education and adoption of platform features by internal development teams
- Define a product roadmap and determine features for each release
- Lead technical discussions with customers
- Customer Engagement: participate in customer facing situations; assist Support on key customer & consultant issues to improve total customer experience; present at user conferences as a product expert
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements and prioritize enhancement requests
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience with web services and XML standards (specifically, SOAP, WSDL, XML Schema, and XSLT)
- Experience with integration technologies, platforms, and tools
- Experience with scrum and other Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- 5+ years of enterprise software experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.