As part of the Customer Success organization, the Technical Product Support Engineer is responsible for providing best-in-class technical support for all Climate FieldView Products in North America via phone, email and live chat to end-users. In collaboration with the Product and Engineering teams, they are involved in the product development and testing process for our new products and enhancements. They also support customers at in-field trainings, participate in trade shows, and help create technical publications and training. What You Will Do:
- Field calls from North American farmers, Climate dealers, and Climate field sales teams on technical support issues. These calls will include support requests for installation, in-field operation, and in-field breakdowns
- Respond to inquiries and call-back requests placed via live chat and the online ticket system
- Track all customer interactions in Salesforce and follow-up on all unresolved issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a wide range of agricultural software and hardware environments
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge for all Climate FieldView products
- Become the subject matter expert for key Climate FieldView products and triage all level 2 global escalations for those products
- Develop and conduct product training for other internal Support teams
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary, file bug reports, escalate cases to Product Management and/or Engineering, and provide necessary documentation
- Collaborate weekly with Product Managers to analyze and review current issues and future needs. Use this information to proactively assist in prioritizing the product development workflow
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing and others to generate and edit content for technical publications including operator and installation manuals, technical and service bulletins, knowledge base articles, and product instructions.
- Provide evening/weekend support as needed during peak planting and harvest seasons
- Participate at regional and national trade shows, and at smaller in-field meetings throughout the country
- Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Studies, Computer Science, Business, Agronomy or related field
- 3+ years of postgraduate work experience with 1+ years experience in a customer support role required
What We Offer:
- 1+ year of experience in supporting precision agriculture products
- Excellent time management and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and present to large groups
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude & highly motivated
- Basic mechanical skills and knowledge of Farm Management Information Systems
- Flexible to adapt as priorities change
- Computer skills: Apple hardware (MacBook, iPad, iPhone), Salesforce, JIRA, Google suite of products
In addition to great colleagues and engaging work, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Unique opportunity to make a real world impact - we are solving problems that have a massive impact on farmers' lives and food security
- Energetic idea-driven work environment with an exciting culture
- A driven, talented team that aims to make a large-scale impact through an innovative technology platform
- Extensive training program on our products and services.
- Laptop and/or tablet as needed plus mobile phone and Internet service reimbursement.
- Company vehicle provided (based on expected mileage)
- 401k matching program
The Climate Corporation aims to help farmers around the world protect and improve their farming operations with uniquely powerful software and hardware products. The company's proprietary Climate FieldView Platform™ combines hyper-local weather monitoring, agronomic modeling, and high-resolution weather simulations to deliver Climate FieldView Prime™, Climate FieldView PlusTM and Climate FieldView Pro™, mobile SaaS solutions that help farmers improve profitability by making better informed operating decisions. The company's unique technologies help the global $3 trillion agriculture industry to stabilize and improve profits and, ultimately, help feed the world.
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.